Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dear Family and Friends-- I realize that I have fallen far behind in my Blog updates. Today we left Kemaman, a port on the west coast of Maylasia, and tomorrow we land in Singapore; yet I have not finished posting our last day in Indonesia two weeks ago. I apologise for the delay, but must say that the overland trip into the interior of China (which was exciting and fascinating) was done without our laptops, and when we returned to the ship in Shanghai I had a bad cold which kept me in bed for several days. I will do my best on the next at sea days to try to catch up. Thanks for your patience. If you are enjoying what I have said in the blog, I would appreciate hearing from you at Lynn’s work e-mail which she downloads and reads every few days. Love to you all, Bill.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Hey Bill we don't expect a daily update -- you are on VACATION!!!! When it's up it's up, and we'll be following the bouncing ship all across the globe...

Tally ho and on to India!!